Monday, May 14, 2012

1000 Reasons to be Happy


Sometimes we just talk on the phone and I don´t have much to write this week. All I know, is that I am super super super happy. I´m happy for 1000 reasons - 

1- I´m a missionary
2-1000 - I have an eternal family that loves me

I´m super glad we were able to talk and just hear your voices. 

This past week was a good one. Like you already know, I am still in San Luis, but I have a different companion. Elder Aoki is his name, Japanese is his game. (he is a halfie) (is that bad to say??) (sorry if it is) He is an Elder with a ton of love for everyone. We are getting along super fine. We will only be together for 6 weeks. The assistants already told me that I am leaving in 6 weeks. Weird that I have another Gringo companion though right?? President only does that for new guys and super old guys. hahaha but obviously there is a reason for everything.

This week was a good one. Still fighting for permission, we´ll see how that goes tonight. If we get permission, we could have a baptism of 3 this Saturday, and that would rule the world. We also have a family that we are teaching and they are progressing. The other day we were there, teaching about prophets, and the wife didn´t really want to accept what we were saying, but we bore testimony, and asked her to pray about it, and she said she would. I´m stoked about that family. There are still other families waiting for us, I just know it.

Saturday we had an activity in the ward for mothers day. Basically just a great little talent night. The Relief Society danced 3 dances, we played musical chairs, little games, and the young women had some dances too. It was a super awesome activity. I loved every second of it, and I realized how great the people are. Well... I already knew it, but I just loved it.

Not much else happened this week........ umm....... Well.... We were able to talk on the phone. THAT WAS GREAT!!!! Happy Mothers Day to the best mommy in the whole wide world. I love you more than you can imagine. I feel like I don´t have much to write.... except I forgot to ask you yesterday - How´s my girlfriend??????

All I know, is that this church is true, we have a living prophet to lead and guide us, and we are so blessed to have this knowledge. 

I´m still waiting for my letters..... so... send em...... hahaha.

This letter was written with so much love by:

Elder Jensen

I love you I love you I love you I love you

(sorry it´s just a lame little letter, but I´m out of things to say)






No comments:

Post a Comment