Monday, May 21, 2012

Fotos


Querido familia,

Voy a escribir en español, no sé si es una problema o no, pero.........

Oh man I am so full of jokes aren´t I!?!¿!¿!?!¿?!??

This week was spectacular, surprise surprise. What week isn´t spectacular when you are serving a mission am I right?!?!?! I learned a ton this week, and I don´t really know how it´s possible, but my testimony keeps growing and growing. I love this work with my whole heart. I´m not perfect, but I´m so happy, and I´m trying my best.

Guess what? I am quite possibly serving my mission in the greatest place on earth, greatest area on earth, with the greatest companion on earth. I am so lucky and so blessed. Elder Aoki doesn´t have very much time either. So we are learning together, polishing our Spanish together, and being the best we can be together. That´s a companionship right?? The great thing about it, is he is Japanese. (halfie) and I am just enjoying every second here. Wow I don´t even miss one thing about home... well... just hot water........... Who needs it though anyway, right!?!?!?! 

Anywho... my week, let me tell you about it.

Monday - we went to a great lagoon. (fotos). As a zone, we paid some guy to take us up to the path in his truck, yikes. Then we got off and started walking. Everyone here cooks with wood, so there was a bunch of workers with a ton of wood on their backs crossing the hammock bridges. (pictures included of course) There are two bridges... crossed em both! kinda scary, but chilero. Then we were just walking, walking. We found plants when you touch them they just go to sleep, and we turned a corner and we just see this great lagoon. It´s just super duper peaceful, and I´m sure there will be a temple there one day. I loved it. Then we returned to the pueblo and... I don´t remember. But I´m sure it was great. OH YEAH! ate at Burger King. Then back to our areas.

Tuesday - One of our appointments fell through, so we were contacting. It´s amazing how the Spirit works. Usually I think of someone to visit, and they aren´t home, so Elder Aoki thinks of who to talk to. It happened twice this week. But we went to visit a less active sister, I knew she wasn´t home, cause she works, but I just felt like we should visit her. But then we left her house, we contacted the people that live right in front of her. They let us in, and were pretty positive. A young family, my favorites!!!! They handed us a drink, and I smelled it, and it smelled yummy and was kinda whitish, so I drank a sip, but Aoki asked what it was. COFFEE WITH MILK.......... hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... oops. I didn´t know. Also we recieved permission for SANDRA!!!!!!! She has been going to mission prep, and studying Preach my Gospel, and she isn´t even a member yet. But yeah... we are going to have the baptism this Friday, cause there is a stake activity on saturday for the youth. cool.

(out of time oops....)

Wednesday - we had a conference with President, the District Leaders and companions and Zone Leaders. It ruled.

Thursday - Another conference with President, multi zone. The zones closest to Reu. super cool. I sure do love hearing from him! The man is amazing. I hope one day you can meet him!!!!!! It was also raining a lot. The street in front of our house is called Camino Real.. but we changed the name to Camino Rio... bummer, I didn´t get pictures, but it will happen again, trust me!!!!!!

Friday - walked a lot.

Saturday - don´t remember

Sunday - We found a lady we contacted on Saturday, she has a family, super positive. The husband prayed at the end of the lesson and asked that we could return and asked that he could go to church where we represent. Also we talked to Josué and he asked his Grandma if he could get baptized with Sandra... SHE SAID YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could explain more of this story but I have absolutly 0 minutes left.

I´m just so happy to be here. I love you all so much. The church is so true and there is so much power in the Book of Mormon. ALWAYS READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you so so so so so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Elder Jensen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I love it!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment