Monday, March 11, 2013

Write Elder Jensen!


Heeeeey... long time no write.

How r my people?? 

Cool. I’m doing good. But something weird happened on Saturday... I woke up SICK! The first time in 16 months, isn’t that intense? I woke up with a funny stomach, a fever, super tired, and what we like to call BU. Pardon my French. I had heard that’s what happens to the people that get parasites. But I don’t believe in parasites... haha. I actually was doing divisions. I woke up in a place called Palo Gordo with Elder Cruz (one of my best friends ever). We ended divisions and I got back to my house. Turns out there were two other missionaries there picking up baptismal clothes so I asked them to give me a blessing... E. Cruz, E Dalton, E Balladares, E Armijo, and my companion E Villatoro were all there, giving me a blessing. I literally felt my body changing. It was such a cool experience. After the blessing I was hungry and I could stand up without getting all dizzy. I was still super tired though. Saturday. So we took a little breather and slept a bit. It was great. God loves me. Now I feel a lot better. The only problem now is a sore throat, headache, and I’m tired... But I’m fine. Tomorrow I will wake up perfectly healthy, don’t worry even a bitsy. With the power of God on my side, no sickness will get me down. 

Other than that weird experience, I had two good ones!! I got to listen to President twice last week. We are so lucky we get to listen to him at least monthly, but being a zone leader its twice or 3 times a month. He is such a good man. Tuesday morning we woke up at 4:30 in the morning, left the house at 5 headed to Reu for the monthly ZL council. Put your self in my shoes for 2 seconds... 5 o‘clock in the morning in a cold bus, pitch dark, no cars on the road, and the bus driver is a professional... THEY FLY DOWN THESE MOUNTAINS.. It was kinda scary but fun. The busses here are NUTS! haha. The Zone Leader council was a good one. President machetes us with love. I love him so so much. He is such an amazing person. His wife too. They are so powerful, and have such great stories and experiencias. Plus you can really feel the love they have for us. 

Thursday... We had a Zone meeting. It was good. I shared a message about the Priesthood and how really we need to live up to the holy calling that God has given us. Alma 13. Read it, study it, live it, love it.

On Friday we rented a bus for the three zones up here in "tierra fria" We are 36. We traveled to Malacatan for a multi zone conference. President talked about Faith. I thought I had learned everything about Faith. I was so SO wrong. I’m determined to have tons more faith in these short months that I have left. I thought I had lots.... I don’t have barely any. Wow I want to be better every day.

I don’t remember much about this week. I love being here. I love the message that I share. I love being a representative of Jesus Christ. I know He lives, He loves me. This is His church, and it is the only true church on the entire planet. His power is on this earth. It is called the Priesthood, and it is REAL. It works. I know it. 

I love you so much. I hope you have a fabulous week. Vie included a picture of me with "pan dormido" I’m not sure why its called that... but its big. Be good... 

PS This week the area presidency changed the rules about email... I’m now allowed to write anyone in the world, EXCEPT females in my mission boundary.. so write me!!! chasej@myldsmail.net. I love you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment