Monday, May 20, 2013

Hey que onda my family. 

What's new?? Seems like everything is going good.. Extra good!! We are receiving many many blessing from God. Or as my companion says, "un buen de bendiciones." Every country talks differently, it's pretty funny. I like to learn everything about Spanish. Did I mention I love that stuff?? 

This week was a good one. We worked hard, traveled, did divisions, solved problems, and saw miracles. Starting with Tuesday, Elder Najera went to an area called Federación, and I stayed here in our area with an elder named Elder Cardona. They have been having problems in their companionship so we went to help. It was fun and I always like divisions. It's a nice change. Then on Thursday I went to an area called Soche with Elder Alvarez from Mexico. It was fun. He is a crazy guy. Soche is just a bunch of hills and stuff. I got pretty tired. I'm not very used to that. Here in downtown saint mark its pretty flat. 

On Saturday we went to Palo Gordo for a baptism of 6. It was a really good day and the family loved that we went. (They were the ones we interviewed and the just gave us hot water with sugar and bread..... I think I told you that story right??) I sure love being a zone leader because I get to know the whole stake. Everyone here is incredible. 

Yesterday was stake conference. Usually president Maravilla comes, but since he is a 70 now he couldn't preside. It's against church rules. So his 1st counselor was there and the 1st counselor of the temple was there, (which happens to be his dad). It was really good. They talked a ton about the family and the temple and all that kinds of good stuff. We were blessed to have 8 investigators there. Now that's what I call a miracle. The members here are amazing. They all brought them. I was so happy yesterday and I love miracles. 

Here in the zone we are seeing miracles. San Marcos is a zone that doesn't baptize very much. But this month we have been guided and blessed and we have found the chosen ones to receive the gospel. I love it. And everyone is super stoked. Interviews are this Wednesday and we are going to bargain with president cause we want to go the temple!!! I have t been since April last year. 

I know this is the true church of Jesus Christ. He guides and directs it. It all started when a boy, that was 14 years old, decided to pray and ask God. This message is what decides between eternal life or eternal condemnation. If you don't know that it's true with your whole heart like I do, you better get on your knees immediately. Ask God right now if its the true church, if its the road to salvation. He will tell you. I know it. And if He doesn't tell you right now, believe on my words and keep trying.


-- 
Elder Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment