Friday, November 11, 2011

Letter #2 MTC


Hola everyone!!! This week was GREAT!!! The food is still bad, I live in 12M and my class is 17M. You can look on the map if you wanna... it'd be fun. oh plus, I GOT THE PACKAGE  YESTERDAY AND I LOVE EVERY SECOND OF IT. I haven't even eaten one thing cause it's a zone rule that we can't open mail or packages till after 9:20 every night. Oh and an MTC rule we can't write letters until P-day. I'm obedient. The food is still nasty here though, and yes Kelwey, Sister whatever her name is, going to Jersey.
 
Last night we said goodbye to two Elders in our Zone that are going to the Dominican Republic MTC, they've only been here for three weeks, and I was thinking, that's going to be me in two weeks. WEIRD!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
 
Mom and Dad, somehow you both know EXACTLY what to write me. The story about Ron Wade in RS about speaking your language at all times, even in prayer, WE DO THAT. It's called Hable Su Idioma. Cool huh? Plus I read John 13 or whatever you told me to read from Brenda, and it was GREAT. Now I'm going to tackle D&C 88...... it's muy longo.... (my espanol is just words with O on the end)
 
Ps, about my espanol, I can speak GREATER than I ever thought I would in one week. I keep surprising myself on how much I know. It's weird. Plus I hadn't read my Patriarcal Blessing since I've been here, and I just read it yesterday, wow I love that thing!!!! Read yours, It's my own personal scripture and I would cry everyday if I lost it or something.
 
Every Tuesday night we have a General Authority fireside, Eduardo Gavarret, from the Seventy, spoke to us the other day. It was GREAT, if only I could remember it, so much stuff in my head. I'm 6000% sure this place is much more different now than when Daddy was here.
 
I already can't believe i've been here for one week. All of my skills have improved, even my email skills, right!?!?! Plus I like Dear Elders and letters a ton. I get more than anyone in probably the whole MTC. E-mails are ok, I just like letters, but in Guatemala I'll probably like emails cause there's sorta no post office there I bet.
 
Yesterday we commited our investigator, Patricia, to baptism. At first I hated teaching her, but it helps us learn SO much about everything. (We teach all in Espanol by the way)
 
I feel like there is WAY more to write to you but I don't remember it. We're stuck in a class for 8-10 hours a day, probably more, so my brain is just fried eggs.
 
PS, I'm proud of my family waking up so early and doing the things that we're asked to do. BUT, I wake up at 6:05. Hahaha there's too long of a line for showers so we do that. Also this week my companion was struggling. He still hasn't got any letters from home, so I'm just trying to be the best companion I can be. There's a few missionaries here that are struggling and it's part of my job as a District Leader to lift them up. It's a tough job, but I'm happy to serve.
 
Guess what family, THE CHURCH IS SO TRUE!!! My favorite thing in the world is Firesides and stuff where we all sing together. Wow! We sing 3 prelude hymns and then like 2 more during the meeting, and our district is always singing. I've never really realized the power of song. D&C 25:12 (I think) talks about it too.... I love you family, thanks for your support. I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU
 
Elder Jensen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment