Monday, January 23, 2012

Calidad!

Hi This week has been a good one! I´m pretty sure our area is the biggest area in the entire world. There is someone waiting for us, but we just can´t find them. We still don´t have many investegators. That´s going to change this week. It´s hard work, but I love being a missionary!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tuesday was the best day of my life, Elder Reed and I were just working hard and we taught like 10 lessons and we got another fecha!!! For this Saturday. So we have 2 people we are baptizing this Saturday! Carolina is her name, (I think). But her husband is a member and she is awesome. I can´t wait. Wednesday was good, we worked a lot. We contact a lot. My spanish is getting better. A lot better this week. Elder Reed has me start all our lessons and we switch off contacting and I do it all by myself now. He thinks I pick good places to contact cause people always let us in or we set up appointments when I talk to them. It´s just luck. I´m nothing, just an instrument in the hands of God. Thursday I went on divisions with our district leader, Elder Lechtenburg. He´s from St Geezy. He´s pretty awesome. That was fun. The Hermanas in our district had a baptism so we went to that. I said the closing prayer. I can speak spanish! (sorta) Friday was good too..... I don´t remember...... but it was good im sure! Saturday wait..... Friday and Saturday ALL of our citas fell through. People weren´t home or who knows what. So we contacted a ton that day! We are starting to work in other areas of our area. There´s like.... 5 seperate areas in our area. I love it! Sunday was really good, as always. Our ward is awesome. All 70 of them. The whole bishopric was there too. How awesome! We just got done playing some futbol, and now we are headed to Reu to buy things and eat some food! Reu is like.... 20 minutes away from here, so cool.... I´m so happy to be here. I´ve been reading the Liahona, cause we get one every month, and there was an article... I dont even remember what about or anything, but it had a section on additude. Sometimes I dont have the greatest additude, it´s something that makes the days so much better. I remember in high school I would wake up and tell myself that today is going to be a good day, and it was. Additude is everything. It helps a ton! I finally got the picture thing working so expect some in just a few minutes. I love you all so much, I´m so happy to be here. I know, for a fact, that this church is true. It´s an amazing thing to be apart of. I love this work. I love Guatemala with my whole heart. Even all the crazy drunks. They just add some flavor... and for some reason they just all want to talk to us................. I love you!!!!!!! Love, Elder Jensen ps Im sorry im bad at writing letters. email is just way WAY easier. I´ll try and be good now... Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment