Monday, July 9, 2012

Shortest Letter in the History of Elder Jensen's Letters


Hello hello...... I have about 5 minutes so this will be a quicky.....

This week was a good one, we have been working super duper hard to reach our goal, and to find the people that are ready. We haven´t eaten lunch with our cocinera for this whole month... I don´t think she wants to cook for us. But it´s ok... there´s no time for food, am I right???? Dont worry though, we still eat.. just not with her.

Saturday is basically the most important day of the week.. we had another baptism. Two niƱos who their brother and sister in law were baptized a while ago. Now we are going to start working with the parents. cool huh??

After the baptism we had a movie night. We invited the whole world to an old movie theater in town and played the Joseph Smith movie. Not very many people came, but it was still fun. We had a few non members there so we´ll see how that goes.

I don´t remember this week... and if I did, I wouldn´t have time to write all about it. HAHA

I love you all so so much. The church is true. Jesus Christ is my Savior and Redeemer. He lives. He suffered for us so we don´t have to suffer, if we repent. He loves us so much he gave us a living prophet here on earth. He also gave us the Book of Mormon. I love this stuff!!!!!! I love you all once again.

This week... more baptisms!! (as of right now just one, but we´ll see about that!)

plus sorry, no fotos. NEXT WEEK!!!!

I LOVE YOU

Write me!!!!!!!! (I got one Dear Elder from Eric.. I don´t know why I haven´t gotten the rest. I´m still getting them from Gramms though. Thanks. I will try to write back, we´ll see if I find some time hiding in the corner of the house or something.)

-- 
Elder Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment