Monday, July 30, 2012

From Uncle Elder Jensen


What´s happenin Oakley!?! SOY TÍO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH

Holy cow I am so happy....... Plus CONGRATS BROOKE AND COREY cause now I´m an uncle, and CONGRATS CHANDLER cause now you will speak spanish and we can talk about people.. right?

Wow I don´t have much to say, except wow. All I wanna do is cry.

You are probably wondering why I am writing so late... well this month as a mission we worked super hard, so we went to the beach!!!!! We went to Champerico, and the mission invited us to eat some fish and to relax in the sun. We just got back to San Antonio. I took a thousand pictures, but the my dang memory card thing is too fat and doesn´t fit in between the cables in the computer..... Que lastima. But hey, in a week I will send a ton.

This week we had 5 baptisms... but at the last second we changed them all to this next Saturday. The dad of the family had to work and who knows what else, but I am super excited about that.

Changes are this Wednesday... and I have some news.... IM PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Literally... and I'm giving birth this Wednesday in the morning. (that means I´m going to train....... YIKES!). They are also putting me as District Leader here in San Antonio... this all means that Elder Juarez leaves............ super sad. But I am so SO excited to meet mijo (mi hijo (my son)). The truth is, I am scared to death, but I´m ready. I´m thinkin it will be a Gringito. This month there are 30 missionaries going home and a bunch coming in, and a lot of gringos. I´ll let you know about all that. Crazy stuff happenin with the Jensens this time of year am I right!?!?!

I can´t really remember the week... it goes so dang fast. Every week is faster too.

Just know that I know that the church is true, Joseph Smith was a prophet of God. God lives. He loves us more than we can imagine.

I had the opportunidad to give a blessing to a sick little baby yesterday. That is proof that we have a God. It is proof that He loves us. We are so blessed in this time of year with everything going on. It probably wouldn´t hurt to get on your knees and thank our Heavenly Father for everything we have... AM I RIGHT!?!?!?! Please choose the right this week. Remember who you are and what you stand for... and please pray for my new companion. I am SO excited for this week. I love you all so so much, you already know that I love you, but you can´t imagine how much. WOW!!!!! ps sorry the letter is short... I still love you.

Well.... wish me luck.

 New niece...Oakley
Chandler's mission call to Bolivia, Santa Cruz

1 comment:

  1. Yes a GREAT week for the Jensen family! Congrats. Keep at it Elder Jensen. You rock.

    ReplyDelete