Monday, April 8, 2013

General Conference


Hello,

How on earth is everyone?!?!?!

I´m doin fantastic. In case you didn´t know, we heard from prophets and apostles this weekend. It was amazing. I was blessed to watch it in english. Me and 5 other Elders and a sister that speaks English crammed into the Family History Library and shared one computer. I loved it. I love the saints in Guatemala. They are amazing. 770 of them crammed into the stake center.... and it isn´t the size of our stake center... it´s little. So they had to go to the kitchen and baptismal font rooms too.

I literally soaked up every talk. They spoke a TON about missionary work. A TON about sharing the gospel with everyone. They also talked a lot about the Priesthood. We are so blessed to have the power of God here on earth. Something I loved, I don´t even remember who said it, "God only has imperfect men to work with, I´d imagine that´s frustrating." (Something like that) We are all imperfect, God trusts us with so SO much. He trusts me to be a representative of His Son Jesus Christ. I´m so SO not perfect. No where close. But He loves us and trusts us, why can´t we love and trust others? Everyone is a child of God. He loves us all. He wants us all to be happy and return to live with Him. He wants to say to everyone, "Well done, thou good and faithfulaservant: thou hast been bfaithful over a few things, I will make thee cruler over many things: enter thou into the djoy of thy lord.I heard that scripture quoted at least twice. I love it so so much. Plus it´s quoted in my patriachal blessing. I want to tell you everything I learned in conference, but that´s all I remember. I don´t have my notes here soo.. sorry. I love this church, It´s true. I know it. I know that Jesus is the Christ. My Savior and Redeemer. I´m His representative here in San Marcos. I love the people here SO SO much. They are amazing. I feel so happy whenever I´m with any of the members here. They are such a special and loving people. 

Something else cool from conference?? My mission pres, Pres. Jose E Maravilla was sustained to be an area authority. I love that man with all my heart. He is so amazing. I wish with my whole heart that you could meet him. One day.

I don´t actually even remember the rest of the week..... Here are some cool pictures. 

"Book Club" -all night reading of the New Testament during shut-in Holy Week

1) A member here has this giant singing Christmas dog, I had to snap a pic!!
2) Our book club.. hahaha the zone reading the New Testament.
3) Cristian.... The first councilor in the wards little son. I love him to death, and he loves us. We call him "Gordo" well... cause he is fat. But he does the funniest stuff. I was taking pictures of him and he kept hiding behind the egg carton. I only got one good one. 
4) I was walking around this place called "Piedra Grande." It´s part of our ward and It just has roads like this and steep hills and fog. It´s so beautiful. I love this world.



I love you so so much. With me whole entire heart. Be good this week. Be safe. and always say your prayers, study the scriptures, and go to church. The basiczzzz

--
Elder Jensen




No comments:

Post a Comment